WHAT TO EXPECT
AT THE STUDIO
- WE WORK HARD
- WE ARE MINDFUL OF EACH OTHER & OUR SPACE
- WE LEAVE IT AT THE DOOR
AT CHECK IN
- Wear a mask to enter the facility – unless you are medically exempt!
- Sanitize your hands at the front door
- Bring minimal personal belongings with you – only what is necessary for your workout!
- Enter the classroom upon entry into the Studio
AROUND THE STUDIO
- Reduced capacity to ensure 2-metres of distance between you and your neighbour
- Stay in your designated spot in the Classroom for the duration of your Class
- Equipment only utilized by one person per class – no sharing
- Equipment thoroughly disinfected with hospital-grade disinfected after every Session
- Masks must be worn in all common areas
- Washrooms & change rooms are open - High-touch amenities removed (i.e. blow dryers + toiletries)
- No retail try-ons; all sales are final
WHEN WE WORKOUT
WHAT TO WEAR
- We recommend wearing leggings or shorts and a top that you are comfortable working out in!
ARRIVING ON TIME
- We recommend that you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of Class to ensure that you have ample time to check-in, change & stretch before your workout!
- If you do not check in at least 5 minutes before your Class, your spot may be allocated to someone else on our waitlist.
- Things get pretty sweaty inside of our Studio doors! Make sure to bring a bottle of water with you.
- We also sell bottled water and have two water machines so that you can get a refill at your convenience
- All Classes can be booked in advance through MindBody. All Memberships (Class Packs & Unlimited) offer a 3-day booking window in advance.
- If a Class is full, you may jump onto our Waiting List! In doing so you will be notified when a spot opens up.
- All Personal Training Services can be booked through our Front Desk at your convenience!
- Please contact us at the Studio with your preferred availability and we will get you booked in with us right away!
- TG Athletics has a 12-hour Cancellation Policy for all Appointments.
- If you cancel your Session (Class and/or Personal Training) prior to 12-hours before your appointment time, you will not be charged, and your Session will be returned to you.
- If you cancel within 12-hours of your Session, it will result in a loss of a Class or Personal Training Session for Class Pack holders + "PT" clients. Unlimited Class Membership holders will be charged $15+tax.
NO SHOW POLICY
- Not showing up to your scheduled Session (Class and/or Personal Training) is referred to as a “No Show”.
- No Show’s will result in a loss of a Class or Personal Training Session for Class Pack holders + "PT" clients. Unlimited Class Membership holders will be charged $15+tax.